Linear actuators and motors are critical components in the manufacturing industry, allowing for precise control of material, product, and machinery motion and positioning.
Linear actuators and motors are commonly used in the manufacturing industry for a variety of purposes. Some of the most common uses include:
Automated assembly lines: To move and position components during the assembly process. This can help increase efficiency and accuracy while reducing the need for manual labor.
Conveyor systems: For control of the speed and direction of conveyor belts, allowing for the precise movement of materials and products through a production line.
Robotics: They are essential components in robotics systems, used to control the movement of robotic arms, grippers, and other components.
Packaging: To move packaging materials and products along a production line. They can also be used to control the movement of packaging machinery, such as sealing and labeling machines.
Testing equipment: Used in testing equipment to control the movement of test specimens and apply controlled loads to materials and products.
Inspection equipment: They are used in inspection equipment to control the movement of cameras and sensors, allowing for precise inspection of products and components.
Robotic Linear Axis Applications
We supply and manufacture linear axis for the load, speed, and move distances required.
- Attach your existing robot to a linear axis to extend reach
- Control of additional axis easy to implement
- Position at any angle to increase your working stroke where it is needed.
- We also offer Additional axes like rotation tables for increased load/unload efficiency.
- Available up to 1.5t capacity and infinite stroke available.
Press Brake Applications
AIMS manufactures Press Brake Sheet Following Support Systems that support the plate being folded. The system autonomously moves during the up and down cycle.
- Supplied for the load ratings and sizes you require
- No programming is required, the system teaches itself during motion
- No fold angle limitations
- Simple installation, typically 2 hours
- 240v powered
- 1 interface signal connected to the press
- On/off switch for the operator
We manufacture automated CNC Back Gauges for many applications which include touchscreen control.
- Brake Press upgrades. X | X-R | X-R-Z1-Z2
- X1-X2-R-Z1-Z2 | X1-R1-Z1-X2-R2-Z2 and other additional axes
- Guillotine Backstops
- Cut to Length Lines
- Transfer Applications
- Push Systems
Machine Tool Applications
AIMS has the expertise to assist you with your machine tool automation needs. We can supply you with the necessary components and assist you with design, or we can build everything for you, including electrical cabinets and programming.
- Product feeding systems to increase the speed of existing equipment
- High load and smooth operation of manual and automated slides
- Fast speeds
We are also able to build prototypes on your behalf.