Belts and Roller Sleeves
As part of our aluminium extrusion consumables range we supply belts and sleeves for all areas of your aluminium extrusion handling; runout, transfer, cooling, walking beams, stretcher feed & batching. Our products use high-performance fibres offering superior heat resistance where you need it.
- High Temperature Conveyor Belts
- High Temperature Roller Sleeves
- Endless & Jointed Belts
- Spacer Pads
- Spacer Bar Covers
- Quench Tank Roller Sleeves
- Saw Table
- Aging Oven Slats & Sleeves
- Heat Shrink Sleeves
Why choose Thermotex Conveyor Belts & Roller Sleeves?
Ichikawa is a leader in the world of felt belts and roller covers, having a range of products for the aluminium extrusion industry, the paper industry, and more.
Ichikawa’s Thermotex felt is made of a series of high performance and heat resistant fibres while maintaining elasticity to reduce the marking or scratching of aluminium casts and extrusions.
Seamless Heat Shrink Sleeves
Precise and uniform high-shrink seamless woven tubulars/sleeves ensure constant shrinkage of the sleeves in the circumferential direction and a homogeneous frictional connection.
- High Load Bearing Capacity
- High Burst Strength
- Uniform Shrinkage Behaviour
- Uniform Material Thickness (also on curvatures and edges)
- Uniform Flow Rate
- No Undesirable Breakage Points (due to seam or weld contours in longitudinal direction)
- Long Service Life and Low Wear
Accurate, consistent, and long-lasting performance is required of technical fabrics. Weak spots frequently appear at seams. Our high-tech threaded tubular narrow fabrics have no seams.